You are here
Appointments with us
Scheduling an appointment
Our psychologists are available Tuesday through Friday and alternate Mondays and Saturdays. Appointment times are available from 9.30am. The final appointment of the day is from 5.15 - 6.05pm on weekdays and 2.15 - 3.05pm on Saturdays. The duration of our sessions is:
- Initial and subsequent sessions: 50 minutes for initial and subsequent sessions
- 1.5 to 2 hours for assessments
If you do not wish to receive healthcare benefits for our services, you do not need a referral to access our services.
If you would like to receive healthcare benefits for our services, you will need to obtain a referral and/or other related treatment plan before accessing our services. More information can be found on our Payment Options page.
As our service is in high demand, we operate a waiting list. When clients cancel with sufficient notice, we are able to help new clients or returning clients in need to see us sooner. If you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment, the following cancellation policy applies:
- If you cancel more than 48 hours from the time of your scheduled appointment, you will not incur a fee. This timeframe allows us to book another client into your scheduled appointment time.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours but more than 24 hours from the time of your scheduled appointment, you will incur half of the fee of your session.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours from the time of your scheduled appointment, you will incur the total fee of your session.
- Finally, you are not permitted by the Australian Government or private health insurance companies to use your healthcare benefits to cover cancellation costs.