You are here
Past PD Events
Our Principal Psychologist, Birgitta Österberg, develops and presents high quality professional development (PD) workshops for psychologists and other health professionals working with young people. Birgitta has extensive training and experience in the psychological assessment and treatment of young people and is committed to sharing her knowledge, experience and skills. Her mission is to assist clinicians and other professionals in increasing their professional competencies to deliver better outcomes to young clients.
Past PD events include:
- A holistic approach to child psychometric assessment
- ADHD in childhood: From theory to intervention
- CBT for children and adolescents
- Facing fears: Developing skills to treat childhood anxiety disorders
- Introducing the WISC-V: Administration, application, and interpretation
- Understanding reading disorders in children: From assessment to intervention
There are no PD events available for 2018, but if you would like to register your interest for future events, please complete an Expression of Interest form.